Stephanie

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Introducing Reversible Baby Shoes!



Reversible Baby Shoes are like two pairs of shoes in one! They are $10.00 and come gift wrapped. They only come in size 3-6 months. If you want different fabrics than what is shown in these pictures, I will happily email you pictures of the many different fabrics that I have and you can choose which ones you like. I have boy fabric as well if you'd like them for a boy!

The shoes are so soft on a baby's feet. No buttons or flowers to get in the way. Cool enough to dress up a babies feet in summer, but also will help give some warmth in the winter. When they need to be washed just throw them in your washing machine with cold water and although they might shrink a slight bit, you can throw them in the dryer to dry as well.

So soft and so cute! Email or call me with any orders, questions, or preferences.

No comments:

Post a Comment