My cute little model above is wearing the first pair I made. The ribbon was a little too wide to easily tie. So although I love the big bow, the ribbon in all my following creations are still plenty wide, but not AS wide:) That way you can more easily tie them up the leg as you would ballerina shoes. Hopefully I can get a picture that shows that better on here sometime.
Because they are ballet flats, they do look adorable with tutus. However, they also look adorable with pettiskirts, capri tights (such as my model above), mini skirts, dresses, and even shorts!
I have so many more styles that I can make as well. I will try to post some more as I get them made or if you have a specific in mind let me know and I'll see what I can do! Below are the styles I have thus far made:












Black and Cream Damask with Shocking Pink Ribbon and Ruffle Flower
$16.00
Brown and White Zebra with Hot Pink Ribbon and Netted Pearl Flower
$16.00
White Satin with White ribbon and textured pearl flowers
Great for Baby Blessings!
$16.00
Black and White Damask with Light Pink ribbon and Pearl Flowers
$16.00
Brown Satin with Light Pink Ribbon and Pink Frayed Rosette
$16.00
Turquoise and Brown Damask with Brown Ribbon
$13.00
Hot Pink and Black Damask with Black Ribbon
$13.00
Email or call me with any questions or orders!
Also Check back often because
Open Toed Baby Sandals and Mary Jane shoes are coming soon!
Terra, I loved seeing your inventory while I was in Utah! Such cute fun things! I have tried to become a "follower", but its not working for me. When I click on follower, I get nothing...
ReplyDeleteAnyway, Love your stuff!!!